Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm so glad I'm not...

... dating.

My buddy, P, has had her share of horrific dating experiences. Currently, she's on a conversational dating site, and boy oh boy does she get approached by some real winners!

So here is some comic relief to your boring workday, or a cautionary tale to online dating.
P's Dating Disasters is open for business...

Very odd.

She wants me to reiterate that this happens to her in real life, not just in the magical mystery world of the internet.

This one is my absolute favorite:

When, without prior plans, P was asked
"what are we doing Friday night?"
P responded, "I'm sorry, did we make plans?"
The rest, as they say, is history.

Wall of Shame...

uh... thanks?

absolutely not. never. never never never.
especially since you're from New Jersey.
And for my final trick of the evening...

not too sure of yourself are you dude...?
no wonder you deleted your profile...?
Ahh. This is the life.
Until next time, babes... we're out.
Deuces.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...