Friday, April 26, 2013

the great return of friday letters.



The last couple of days have been interesting. My mom left on Wednesday morning, after being here for a week. It was a tough transition back to just me and the little bird. It was so nice to be able to hand her to someone when I had to pee and walk the dogs without having her strapped to my chest, but we're back in the swing of things now. I'll shut up now and get to the letters...

Friday Letters... oh how I have missed you.

Dear Ameda, While I appreciate getting the Purely Yours double electric pump for free with my health insurance (see below letter), I hate it. It doesn't drain me well and I end up with more milk on my hand than I do in the bottles, especially when I double pump. I've been doing single side recently, and having more success, but it takes FOREVER. I'm thinking of just sucking it up and buying the Medela to see if it works better.
Dear President Obama, Thanks for the free pump, bro. Good work on being the leader of the free world and still thinking of the breastfeeding mama. You're no President Bartlet, but hey... no one is.
Dear Netflix and Aaron Sorkin, Thank you for The West Wing. There are no words for my gratitude.
Dear Mary Louise Parker, Your performance in Weeds is to die for. I love you as Amy on West Wing. I love you in general. Remember that one time we met and I panicked and hid from you? *sigh* Its probably better this way. I only would've embarrassed myself more if I'd allowed myself to speak.
Dear M, Thank you for being such a good sleeper today! You've been a doll so far today... I hope it sticks! 
Dear Cotton Babies, I am in love with you. Flip Diapers are my fave. BumGenius ain't too shabby either. Please give me free diapers to review here on the blog.
Dear Lexi and Conrad, My beautiful, fabulous dogs... thank you for not barking at the roofers and allowing M, and in turn mama, to get some rest. I promise you a nice long walk this afternoon.
Dear Laundry, I'm gonna crush you today.

I think that's all for me today folks. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!


Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...