Monday, October 24, 2011

Meowday babes.

I cannot believe a whole week has passed since last Meowday. It's been busy, between the ever-present rescue efforts, work, and that pesky thing called a personal life, I feel like I haven't had time to think, let alone write. I know what you're thinking though...

Less Talk. Moar Cats.
Ask and ye shall receive...

And yet... I can't stop attempting a belly scratch.
What's wrong with me?
Always funny, always true from cat versus human.

This week, I thought I would piggyback on the new trend of cats doing "invisible" things. Often, these don't make sense, but every now and again, there are a few gems. Behold...

kitten: "GUN, MR PRESIDENT! GET DOWN!"
elder feline: "relax junior... it's just the remote."

clearly.


this is me most days...
halfway between a nap and a tantrum.
if you like those...more here: invisible cats

I hope to give you a post of some substance later in the week. But until then...
love your cats... and each other.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...