Monday, January 23, 2012

meeeee-owlday


Like a Boss.

Today, meowday becomes meee-owlday, with a mix of kitteh-lols and owlols! Big day.

Awwwwwwww.
In related news, Happy Birthday this week to my Dad and brother. One of them is 60, and neither do comb overs.

Hope Sue was tender...
All that I do is watch food network, so this seemed appropriate.

not the kind of dragon I imagined.

And Happy Chinese New Year! 
The Year of the Dragon follows the year of the Rabbit (presumably because it's trying to eat the rabbit?), and is a symbol of great fortune and power... so I guess 2012 is going to be good? I'm hoping so, because the year of the rabbit (Keen, Wise, Fragile, Tranquil, Serene, Considerate, Fashionable, Sneaky, Obsessive) was a dumb bitch.

This possibly doesn't matter, because I was born in the year of the Dog. Here's what they say about me:

The Dog is a giving, compassionate personality. He offers kind words, support and advice to friends and family. He is a listener, always available to lend an ear or a shoulder to a friend in need. Often Dogs know more about their friends than their friends know about them or even themselves! Dogs are incredibly attentive. Sometimes though, Dogs should pay more attention to their own needs. In private, many Dog people worry a lot.

Really? Shocking.
I'm going to go worry about something privately now.


Today's lol's are from icanhascheezburger.com






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...