Tuesday, June 26, 2012

tuesday 10: oh the places you'll go.


I was so distraught by the worst morning ever that I almost forgot my favorite Linkup of the week. The tuesday 10. Obv.

This week, your host is:
Paige @ The Eloping Stethoscope

And our theme:
Top 10 Places You want to Travel
or...
Oh the places you'll go.


1. Seattle, Washington
via

2. Big Sur, California
via

3. La Jolla, California
via

4. Paris, France
via
5. Oahu, Hawaii
via

6. Vancouver, BC
via

7. Edinburgh, Scotland
via

8. Wellington, New Zealand
via

9. Westhampton, LI
via

10. Palermo, Sicily
via


A good spattering of domestic and international locations. I'm clearly obsessed with California, and I have to giggle because I live in NYC, but I've never been to Westhampton! This was a fun one... I kept saying to B, "I want to go to Hawaii!"


Theelopingstethoscope


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Sur is so beautiful. Although I live with a few hours of the place, I went for the first time last year and it blew my mind. I hope you get out there!
Nicole

alex said...

Ah I've only been to Paris, I wish I could go to London and Australia! But you're places are so beautiful!

Britt said...

I went to Seattle a couple years ago. I need to go back (or, you know, move there) and spend way more time so I can explore! It was lovely.

Emily said...

Edinburgh - I studied abroad there for six months!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...